Get WBE Certified - Grow Your Business!
Why Get Certified?
Certification as a woman-owned business with WBEC-West opens doors to a wide range of business opportunities, including government contracts, corporate supplier diversity programs, and partnerships with other certified businesses.
Key Benefits include:
Access to a current list of supplier diversity and procurement executives at hundreds of major U.S. corporations and federal, state and local government entities that accept WBENC certification.
- National recognition of WBENC certified WBEs by thousands of major U.S. corporations and federal, state and local government entities.
Formal and informal opportunities to pursue business deals with National Corporate Members and/or WBENC certified WBEs:
- Annual WBEC-West Procurement Opportunity Conference & Celebration.
- Eligibility to participate in face-to-face MatchMaking Sessions,mini connections and round table events with WBEC-West Regional Corporate Members.
- Eligibility to exhibit at WBENC’s annual Women in Business National Conference and Business Conference.
- Informal networking and targeted marketing.
- Summit & Salute to Women’s Business Enterprises.
- Automatic inclusion in WBENCLink, WBENC’s Internet database of certified WBEs, which is accessible by WBENC’s Corporate Members and other certified WBEs across the country.
- Eligibility to receive sourcing opportunities through WBENC’s online business matching, scheduling, and tracking portal, which helps Corporate Buyers identify and meet the right WBE suppliers and obtain the right products or services.
- Chance to partner with other WBENC certified WBEs to pursue other business opportunities.
- Access to mentoring, education, and capacity development.
Please fill out the form to be considered for WBENC certification through WBEC West. Once you have submitted your information, someone from our team will reach out to you. We wish you all the success!