WBEC-West works with two closely-related client groups.
First, we serve the community of WBEs who are looking for the increased visibility and expanded opportunity that the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) certification provides. We also strive to help certified WBEs as they try to expand their customer base and markets.
Finally, we reach out to corporations and government entities that know and trust the WBENC process to point them toward reliable, professional vendors.
Benefits for WBEs
WBENC certification is a powerful marketing tool and greatly expands your company’s visibility. The people who make decisions about supplier diversity and procurement for their corporations know what WBENC certification represents.
You can also take advantage of the following benefits:
- Listing of your business in local and national databases of WBEs that is accessed by corporations nationwide
- Access to a directory and contact information of all corporations accepting certification
- Use of the WBENC member logo for letterhead, business cards and other marketing materials
- Opportunities to participate in events and tradeshows with other WBEs and corporate buyers
- Opportunity to participate in matchmaker meetings,where corporate buyers and certified WBEs have one-on-one meetings