Benefits of WBENC Certification through WBEC-WEST
Once you are a WBENC certified WBE through WBEC-West you become a member of the WBEC-West Community. The Community allows you the ability to communicate with other certified WBEs to share best practices and to grow WBE to WBE connections and corporate relationships.
Find out what's going on with WBEs across the nation by reading WBENC’s Women in Business Blog and find out what is happening within WBEC-West by tuning into WBEC-West's podcast, blog and social media sites.
As a WBENC certified WBE with WBEC-West you will have the ability to participate in the Annual WBEC-West Procurement Opportunity Conference & Celebration.
Participate in face-to-face and virtual MatchMaking Sessions with WBEC-West Regional Corporate Members.
- Eligibility to exhibit at both WBENC’s and WBEC-West tradeshows
- Informal and targeted networking with Corporate Members and other WBENC Certified WBE’s
Access to a current list of supplier diversity and procurement executives at hundreds of major U.S. corporations and federal, state and local government entities that accept WBENC certification.
- National recognition of WBENC certified WBEs by thousands of major U.S. corporations and federal, state and local government entities.
Formal and informal opportunities to pursue business deals with National Corporate Members and/or WBENC certified WBEs:
- Annual WBEC-West Procurement Opportunity Conference & Celebration.
- Eligibility to participate in face-to-face MatchMaking Sessions,mini connections and round table events with WBEC-West Regional Corporate Members.
- Eligibility to exhibit at WBENC’s annual Women in Business National Conference and Business Conference.
- Informal networking and targeted marketing.
- Summit & Salute to Women’s Business Enterprises.
- Automatic inclusion in WBENCLink, WBENC’s Internet database of certified WBEs, which is accessible by WBENC’s Corporate Members and other certified WBEs across the country.
- Eligibility to receive sourcing opportunities through WBENC’s online business matching, scheduling, and tracking portal, which helps Corporate Buyers identify and meet the right WBE suppliers and obtain the right products or services.
- Chance to partner with other WBENC certified WBEs to pursue other business opportunities.
- Access to mentoring, education, and capacity development.
Eligible to showcase your business with the following opportunities:
- Regional representation and national recognition as a Women’s Business Enterprise Star.
- WBEC-West Supplier of the Year Awards.
- WBENC’s Applause Award.
- International Luminary Award.
- William J. Alcorn Leadership Award.
- WBEC-West Advocate of the Year.
Promote Your Business
- WBEC-West Advocate of the Year.
- Use of the WBENC certified WBE seal on your marketing materials, which identifies your women’s business enterprise as certified through WBENC’s national Standards and Procedures.
- Use of WBENC Press Release template to announcing your business as newly WBENC certified. WBE is responsible for submitting press release to local media.
- Use of the Women Owned Logo on retail product packaging
- Eligibility to promote your business through sponsorship of WBENC national events and WBEC –West regional events. A number of promotional opportunities are provided in sponsorship packages. WBE Chair opportunities are available and open to every WBENC certified WBE. Although only two WBE Co-Chairs are selected for each national event, this sponsorship opportunity includes year-long promotional and exposure benefits. For more information, contact WBENC National for sponsorships, and [email protected]c-west.org for Regional event sponsorships.
- Eligibility to promote your business on WBENC and WBEC-West Social Media profiles.