Benefits of WBENC Certification through WBEC-WEST
Once you are certified through WBEC-West you become a member of the WBEC-West Community, which allows you the ability to communicate with other certified WBE to share best practices and to grow WBE to WBE connections and corporate relationships.
You will also be able to attend WBEC-West hosted corporate workshops including the coveted Platinum, Supplier Program, watch videos, broadcast and podcast that provide inside information on how to successfully engage corporation and how to activate your certification in order to increase your exposure and opportunities. Find out what going on with WBE across the nation by reading our Women in Business Blog and find out what works and does not work by tuning into the Power of certification on the WBEC-West channel
As a WBEC-West certified WBE you will have the ability to partcipate in the Annual WBEC-West Procurement Opportunity Conference Annual & Awards Gala.
Participate in face-to-face MatchMaking Sessions with WBEC-West Regional Corporate Members and WBENC Corporate Members.
- Eligibility to exhibit
- Informal networking and targeted marketing with Corporate Members and other WBENC Certified WBEs.
- Access to a current list of supplier diversity and procurement executives at hundreds of major U.S. corporations and federal, state and local government entities that accept WBENC certification.
- National recognition of WBENC certified WBEs by thousands of major U.S. corporations and federal, state and local government entities.
- Formal and informal opportunities to pursue business deals with National Corporate Members and/or WBENC certified WBEs:
- Annual WBEC-West Procurement Opportunity Conference Annual & Awards Gala .
- Eligibility to participate in face-to-face MatchMaking Sessions,mini connections and round table events with WBEC-West Regional Corporate Members.
- Eligibility to exhibit at WBENC’s annual Women in Business National Conference and Business Conference.
- Informal networking and targeted marketing.
- Summit & Salute to Women’s Business Enterprises.
- Informal networking and targeted marketing.
- Automatic inclusion in WBENCLink, WBENC’s Internet database of certified WBEs, which is accessible by WBENC’s Corporate Members and other certified WBEs across the country.
- Eligibility to receive sourcing opportunities through WBENC’s online business matching, scheduling, and tracking portal, which helps Corporate Buyers identify and meet the right WBE suppliers and obtain the right products or services.
- Chance to partner with other WBENC certified WBEs to pursue other business opportunities.
- Access to mentoring, education, and capacity development.
- Eligibility to receive a Dorothy B. Brothers Scholarship.
- Eligibility to participate in the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth through the Tuck-WBENC Executive Program, brought to you by IBM.
- Workshops and keynotes at WBENC national events.
- WBENCLink Training
- Conference Prep Webinar Series
- Access to community of support among WBENC certified WBEs.
Articles in WBENC’s President’s Report and WBENC News on website.
- Eligibility for regional representation and national recognition as a Women’s Business Enterprise Star.
- Eligibility for the WBEC-West Supplier of the Year Awards.
- Eligibility for recognition through WBENC’s Applause Award.
- Eligibility for International Luminary Award.
- Eligibility for recognition through the William J. Alcorn Leadership Award.
Promote Your Business
- Use of the WBENC certified WBE seal on your marketing materials, which identifies your women’s business enterprise as certified through WBENC’s national Standards and Procedures.
- Use of WBENC Press Release template to announcing your business as newly WBENC certified. WBE is responsible for submitting press release to local media.
- Use of the Women Owned Logo on retail product packaging
- Eligibility to promote your business through sponsorship of WBENC national events and WBEC –West regional events. A number of promotional opportunities are provided in sponsorship packages. WBE Chair opportunities are available and open to every WBENC certified WBE. Although only two WBE Co-Chairs are selected for each national event, this sponsorship opportunity includes year-long promotional and exposure benefits. For more information, contact email@example.com for National event sponsorships, and firstname.lastname@example.org for Regional event sponsorships.
- Eligibility to promote your business on WBENC and WBEC-West Social Media profiles.
- White papers and research developed on key women business issues.
- Opportunity to participate in surveys so your voice is represented on key issues.
- Representation of women business issues in key forums.